FATBOY SMOKER - W/ Std Stainless Steel Doors
Available for sale only when purchasing your new smoker!
- Custom Weather Cover $120.00 CAD.
- Castors Set $220.00 CAD.
- Convection System $1450.00 CAD.
- Auto Water System $850.00 CAD.
- Auto Low Temp Gas System $2695.00 CAD.
- BBQ Guru Digi Q Dx with Pit Viper Fan - $369.00 CAD.
- BBQ Guru Adapter Door $69.00 CAD.
- Heat Diverter $89.00 CAD.
Applicable tax and freight charges will be clearly shown before completing checkout.
Looking for a larger capacity NSF or USDA commercial smoker? Click Here
Backwoods Smokers are custom built to order.
Please allow 2 to 8 weeks for delivery, depending on model.
Best Prices! - Better Service! - Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Questions? 1 855 380 6185 Toll Free
The FATBOY With it's heavy duty construction, permanent water pan, built in drain, Stainless Steel doors, heavy duty latches, butterfly valve and heavy duty commercial grade grate and ash pan this unit has everything already there!
Maintains 225 to 250 degress on 8-9 pounds of charcoal for 6 to 7 hours.
Handling Capacity: 3 racks of St. Louis ribs per shelf or cook 2 Boston Butts, 2 Briskets, Chicken and Ribs
External Dimensions: External diameter 27" wide plus valve, 38" tall plus stack, 24" deep.
Cooking Surface Area: 4 racks 19 1/2 square spaced 4 1/4 inches apart
Heat and smoke move up between the inner and outer walls, moving through the internal chimney and into the main body. Unique design enhances flavor and produces juicy moist meat!
- Two door design provides ease of use. The top door is for adding your meats, while the bottom door is for loading wood and charcoal for smoking and cooking.
Weight: 275 lbs / Shipped Weight: 429 lbs.