Just a few of the many reasons why Backwoods Charcoal Smokers are winning 'Stomachs as well as Awards!'
- Backwoods Charcoal Smokers are hand built to exacting standards
- Backwoods Smokers are built with long lasting quality materials
- Backwoods Smokers have a unique two chambered body for more precise heat distribution
- Backwoods Smokers win awards! Why, because they make great BBQ!
- Backwoods Smokers have insulated double walls that allow smoke to travel up into your pit, but does not allow heat to escape, giving you superior heat control. The inside of your cooker will be smoking hot, the outside will be cool to the touch!
- Three Unique Features Insulated Walls Backwoods Smokers have insulated double walls that allow smoke to travel up into your pit, but does not allow heat to escape, giving you superior heat control.
The inside of your cooker will be smoking hot, the outside will be cool to the touch!
Water Barrier Backwoods Smokers are all built with a water pan between your fire pit and smoke pit, creating a moisture barrier which gives you that excellent indirect heat needed for smoking foods to perfection.
It also puts moisture into your pit, keeping meats from drying out.
- Each Backwoods Smoker comes with gaskets on the doors, and high quality latches to help you to minimize heat and smoke loss.
It also helps you to get more economy out of your charcoal by allowing to burn slower with less oxygen.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION!
Effective January 01, 2013.
The West Coast BBQ Store is now the sole Distributor and Dealer for all Backwoods products in Canada.
Backwoods smokers purchased for use in Canada, must be purchased directly from The West Coast BBQ Store or from an authorized Backwoods Dealer in Canada.
Backwoods smokers purchased in the USA for use in Canada will be Void of any Manufacturers Warranty as of January 01, 2013
Order Online Conveniently and Securely.
To Order by Phone Call: Toll free 1 855 380 6185